3C7GIA – Malabo (iota AF-010), Equatorial Guinea
Ken LA7GIA is planning to be active, as 3C7GIA, from Malabo (iota AF-010), Equatorial Guinea, between March 4-13, 2016.
Update Dec 2015:
- Equipment is approved and certified for import to Equatorial Guinea
- 3C licence is paid
- LoTW will be uploaded FREE of charge immediately after DXped.
- Clublog will be uploaded during DXped
3C Equatorial Guinea ranks following on most wanted clublog:
- 33 world wide
- 9 OC/VK/ZL
- 21 AS
- 26 NA
- 58 SA
- 59 EU
Operation will be 80-10m. Gear is
- TS 480 SAT
- Ameritron ALS 500m 400 W output.
- Mosley Mini 32 ASP, 2 el beam 14-21-28 MHz
- Hygain AV640 vertical 7-10-14-18-21-24-28 MHz
- 80m Dipole
- G5RV 80-10 wire antennas (backup)
QTH Malabo, Bioko Island, Equatorial Guinea (AF-010)
Please respect DXcode of Conduct.
Email will not be answered during DXpedition. No request for sched